Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Review Tuesday: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Image result for big fat greek wedding 2

MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2
Almost two decades after the original, another big fat Greek wedding needs to be planned.
The sequel no one expected nor wanted arrived last year.  Since I am married to a Greek I was only able to dodge this bullet for so long before I was forced to watch it. 

When Paris, the daughter of Ian and Toula, is looking into college, it comes to light that her grandparents Gus and Maria had never made their marriage legal. Therein lies your premise for a second big fat Greek Wedding. NOT what I was expecting. 

Of course, there would be disagreements, and Greek stubbornness and a complete recycling of the original movie. 

While I found the movie to be mildly entertaining I doubt that anyone without ties to Greece or Greeks in anyway would be able to sit through another installment from this franchise. Otherwise, it would be relatively good clean fun to watch with family and older folks.

IMDB
AMAZON

0 comments: