Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Review Tuesday: Fear The Walking Dead, Season 07

 Prime Video: Fear the Walking Dead - Season 7
Fear The Walking Dead
Season 07
After the bombs drop, fighting breaks out for Strand's tower. 
I have to say, I really hate the way they break up these short seasons. I can't even remember when the first half of the season ran, let alone what actually went on. I will get back to that later.
 
After the way Teddy nuked an, already, dead planet, our group tries to survive the fallout. Some do MUCH better than others. But the story has gone ape-shit, and you are no longer invested in the characters. I, basically, just stuck out the season to see how they work out the ending.   

I believe the writers thought this was some awesome idea. HEY! ATOMIC ZOMBIES! Got the story started, lost interest and slapped a mind-numbing show on the small screen. 
 
They are promising us great things that we have never seen before in Season 8. After how dull and uninspired Season 7 was, I don't think I care. 
 
Find it on AMC / AMC+

0 comments: