Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Review Tuesday: Tales of the Jedi 2022 ‧ Si-fi ‧ 1 Season

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi' Episode Titles and Directors Revealed Ahead  of Series Premiere - Star Wars News Net 
Tales of the Jedi
Season 1
2022
A series of six animated Star Wars shorts.
From the mind of Dave Filoni comes a series of animated shorts that jump around in the timeline that provides additional character development, mostly, for Ahsoka and Dooku. 
 
I am really late to the animated Star wars game. I only started with THE BAD BATCH and missed EVERYTHING that came before it. I got to watch a few episodes, here and there, of The Clone Wars, but without cable in my house I just never cared enough to obtain episodes or DVDs. More recently I have had to time to actually watch the new shows, so why not watch this show? It was only SIX very short episodes. They usually had ONE simple plot and got right to it. Really, this showed important / pivotal moments in the lives of Dooku and Ahsoka. In a way, you see the moments as Dooku descends while Ahsoka ascends. 
 
The animation was excellent. The stories were brief and to the point. I liked these little skits that allowed us to learn a bit more about these characters. The only bummer is that this is from the Disney+ streaming service. 
 

0 comments: