Saturday, August 26, 2023

SPAM of the day From: Dr. Albert Green.

Came in my email today... Oh sure, this seems legit:

326, Rue 1205 De la Grande Mosquée,
Quartier Kpangalam BP 311.
Sokodé – Togo.

Greetings Dearest Friend,

Please my sincere apology which this email contents may cause you. I
am Dr. Albert Green by name, also a confidential banker / account
officer to late Henri Konan Bedie the former president of Cote
D’Ivoire on financial matters / foreign investment. During his regime
as a civilian president, he acquired a lot of funds which he kept in a
fix deposit with our bank here in Republic du Togo. And he (Late Henri
Konan Bedie) has been using a foreign company / individuals to carry
out the transfer of these deposited funds as the bona fides owners on
his behalf as unpaid Contract Funds.

Note, I am contacting you in the same regards so as to present you /
your company as one of the unpaid Contractors who has not received
their contract funds from government of Cote D’Ivoire. It may interest
you to know that the late president has used me to carry out all his
transactions to overseas account with his partners, so you are free to
have the total fund which I am presenting to you into your account
once we both agreed to work together on this deal without any
questions from government / persons here in Republic Du Togo.

From my records as the personal account officer to late president I
have transferred to overseas account on behalf of the former president
over $800 Million Dollars to different accounts to foreigners who he
presented to our bank as some of the contractors for their unpaid
contract payments. As one of the respected former Civilian President
here in African, no person or government authorities here in Togo
Republic questions his claims regarding the funds as unpaid contract
funds as labeled under his regime. The entire amount transferred so
far on his behalf was used for investment project in oversea countries
which your country of resident is one of them.

My main reason of contacting you is that I want to present you to my
Bank here, as one of the unpaid contractors who are still expecting
their payment from the government of Cote D’Ivoire. You are to claim
the sum of ($23,000,000.00 Million) Dollars as your unpaid contract
sum which has not been paid to you, as one of the contractors who have
not receive their contract payment during the past regime of Late
Henri Konan Bedie.

Now that he is dead I have legal documents covering the unclaimed
funds in my care as personal account officer to the late President.
Note this transaction will be freely completed under your name /
company (if any) without any questions from government of Togo because
I have the legal documents which I will present to you empowering you
for processing the claim as the legal owner of the fund.

Before the death of Henri Konan Bedie on the 1st of August 2023, I
have already given him an account of all transaction carried out on
his behalf with his foreign partners all this years, I also gave him
the balance amount and remaining account which has not been
transferred out, Nine [9] months ago before his death. But this
($23,000,000.00 Million) Dollars and its contract file is not among
the accounts / contract files I returned to late President.

Note, this transaction which I have contacted you for is between you
and I, not for late president or for the family because the late
president and his family are not aware of this amount / account only
me his confidential account officer knows about it. If you are
interested to work with me by standing as the legal beneficiary / the
contractor of this unpaid contract amount, please get back to me
immediately to enable me give you details on what to do for onward
transfer of the fund to your bank account in your country or any
country of your choice you will want the fund to be transferred to for
investment project between you and my family.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction will be most profitable for both of us and for the future
of our children/ generation to come. If for any reason you will not
want to work with me, please destroy this letter and do not make it to
knowledge of anyone else for security reason.

Awaiting your urgent reply for more details on the claim process in
your name if you are interested.

Yours Brotherly,

Dr. Albert Green.

0 comments: