Tuesday, January 26, 2010

REVIEW TUESDAY: On CD - Social Ninja by Kindred Souls

Coming from Raritan, NJ, KINDRED SOULS is another local band that I had the opportunity to give a listen to. Last week I posted THIS press release about the band, which reminded me that I had giving the CD a listen and wanted to share my thoughts on it.

First of all, with a name like Social Ninja, I was immediately excited to listen to this CD. What an awesome name! The songs have a theatrical feel to them. It's as if they are written and polished for a Broadway show. They are cheerful and catchy tunes that will embrace you right away. You WILL be walking down the block singing Whatchagonnado? after the first time hearing it! I guarantee it!
A great bunch of musicians put together a really fun album to listen to. I highly recommend it!
More about the band here:

0 comments: