Thursday, October 06, 2005

Last post?

Who knows what fate has in store for them? Today they released to the news agencies the plans of a terrorist plot in my home city, again.

The attack this time will be but loading up a baby carriage with explosives and setting it off in the bowels of the New York City Subway system. Which line? Which station? What day? Who knows. They're not providing the public with that much info. All we're being told is "go about your life as normal" and "Police presence has been stepped up."

That's reassuring.

I think I would prefer to know more about the plot. We know it came from information overseas. We know it was from Al Qaida operatives. Apparently the aim is to disrupt the Jewish Holidays, and to kill Americans.

I really have no fear of this. The only big station I use is the Main Street, Flushing station. Beyond that, no stop I take would be a likely choice for a terror strike.

However, if you hear about a blast in NYC, and no further posts on BAXOJAYZ-CENTRICITY, well, you can figure it out.

See ya!

0 comments: