dovetail \DUHV-teyl\, verb:
- To join or fit together compactly or harmoniously.
- In carpentry, a joint formed of one or more such tenons fitting tightlywithin corresponding mortises.
- To join or fit together by means of a carpentry dovetail or dovetails.
- In carpentry, a tenon broader at its end than at its base; pin.
- the sensation of nostalgia while experiencing the event that you should be nostalgic about
What country singer’s very first hit single proclaimed “. . . this dumb blonde ain’t nobody’s fool.”
- Dolly Parton. The song, “Dumb Blonde,” made it onto the country charts at No. 24.
- Toulon, France: during WWII, the French Navy scuttled its own ships and submarines to prevent them from falling into German hands (1942)
- Pope Paul VI: was accosted by a dagger-wielding Bolivian painter at a Manila airport (1970)
- "Buffalo" Bob Smith 1917
- Bruce Lee 1940
- Eddie Rabbit 1941
- Jimi Hendrix 1942 - Musician
- Caroline Kennedy 1957
- Charlie Burchill (Simple Minds) 1957
- Lori Barbero (Babes in Toyland) 1960
- Charlie Benante (Anthrax) 1962
- Mike Bordin (Faith No More) 1962
- Fisher Stevens 1963
- Robin Givens 1964
- Skoob (DAS EFX) 1970