hadal \HEYD-l\, adjective:
- of or pertaining to the greatest ocean depths, below approximately 20,000 feet (6500 meters).
- of or pertaining to the biogeographic region of the ocean bottom below the abyssal zone.
Hadal entered English in the mid-1900s, and comes from the name Hades, the Greek god of the underworld.
- When a person has such bad teeth that it invokes a strong response.
"Dental Damn! That chic has a ganked up grill!"
- typewriter: Christopher Sholes received a patent for his new typing machine (1868)
- John Gotti: the "Teflon don," boss of the Gambino crime family, was sentenced to life in prison (1992)
- Mr & Mrs Bax0jayz tie the (balloon) knot (2001)
- Josephine Marinique 1763
- Irvin Cobb 1876
- Alfred Kinsey 1894
- Edward Patrick David 1894
- Edward P. Morgan 1910
- Jean Marie Anouilh 1910
- David Ogilvy 1911
- Alan Turing 1912
- Irene Worth 1916
- Larry Blyden 1925
- Bob Fosse 1927
- June Carter Cash 1929
- Adam Faith 1940
- Diana Trask 1940
- Wilma Rudolph 1940
- James Levine 1943
- Rosetta Hightower (The Orlons) 1944
- Ted Shackelford 1946
- Bryan Brown 1947
- Clarence Thomas 1948
- Randy Jackson (Randall Darius Jackson) 1956 - Musician, judge on "American Idol"
- Frances McDormand 1957
- Karin Gustafson 1959
- Paul La Greca 1962
- Richard Coles (Communards) 1962
- Steve Shelley (Sonic Youth) 1962
- Chico DeBarge 1970
- Selma Blair 1972
- Virgo Williams (Ghostowns DJs) 1975