matutinal \muh-TOOT-n-uhl\, adjective:
- Relating to or occurring in the morning; early.
Matutinal is from Late Latin matutinalis, from Latin matutinus, "early in the morning; pertaining to the morning."
- When you have to call someone back but don't want to talk to them, so you wait until you know they can't talk and leave a voice mail.
"I don't want to tell Karen I can't make it tonight, so I'll Stealth-call her when she's on her flight and has her phone shut off."
- A girl who kisses other girls in bars and clubs, usually for attention and the approval of men.
A BISEXUAL girl kisses girls at home when no ones looking.
A BARSEXUAL girl only kisses them in places that charge a cover.
- "Give me liberty or give me death": in Richmond, Virginia, Patrick Henry demanded freedom from England for the colonies (1775)
- Pakistan: became the first Islamic republic (1956)
- Strategic Defense Initiative: President Ronald Reagan announced a plan to protect the US from nuclear missiles, quickly dubbed "Star Wars"; the program is now called the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (1983)
- Mir: the Russian space station ended 15 years of orbit, disintegrating and falling into the South Pacific ocean (2001)
- Erich Fromm 1900 - German-American psychologist and humanistic philosopher
- Richard Grieco 1965 - Actor
- Hope Davis 1964 - Actress
- Marti Pellow 1966 - Musician (Wet, Wet, Wet)
- Marin Hinkle 1966 - Actress ("Two and a Half Men", "Once and Again")