Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Review Tuesday: Non-Stick BBQ Grilling Mat by The Racheal Collections


Non-Stick BBQ Grilling Mat by The Racheal Collections

I have been mulling over getting a grill mat for a while, so when this came across my way I had to give it a shot. 

When it arrives you have TWO mats rolled up tightly. I would recommend taking them out and allow them to relax so they don't roll up on your grill when you need to use them.

At a glance they appear to be made of a copper weave. But once you touch it, it has this really smooth surface. That's when you first realize this might actually do what they claim. 

The mat is 13" x 16" so it will fit on most full sized grills perfectly.

I tried making a couple different things on a mat and these were my findings:
  • nothing sticks to it.
  • heat is distributed more evenly for consistent cooking.
  • it cleans very easily.

It does what it says, and the price is reasonable. Hey, it also prevents debris from getting down in your grill, which should prolong its life.

I'll call this nifty and worthwhile!

Get it on:
http://amzn.to/2wO4dzG

0 comments: