Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Review Tuesday: Onmi Motorcycle Spoon Type Tire Iron / Tire Levers / Changing Tools (Pack of 2)

2 Pack of Onmi Motorcycle Spoon Type Tire Iron /
Tire Levers / Changing Tools


I am not a biker. I AM a bicyclist and I like to take things apart and put them back together. Earlier this year I was working on my bike with an inferior tire spoon by another manufacturer and it bent into a pretzel. Lo and behold this item showed up. 

You get a sleeve containing two identical spoon type tire irons. They are heavy duty pry bars that will be perfect for about a million other jobs besides the namesake. I used these tire irons to fix a bent fender on my friend's old Lincoln, so these are extraordinarily strong and solid pry bars and are up for any task you'll have for them. 

A great investment for your toolbox!

AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2gkfUaj


0 comments: