Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review Tuesday: A NIGHT AT HELL HOUSE

A Night at Hell House

WALDORF ESTATE OF FEAR
PRESENTS
A NIGHT AT HELL HOUSE
The haunted attraction in Lehighton, PA where the HELL HOUSE movies were filmed opened its for a one night experience delving YOU into the HELL HOUSE experience.
My birthday falls on the day before Halloween so I have always enjoyed embracing the season for some sort of activities to celebrate. Years ago Mrs. Baxojayz and I stumbled across the Waldorf Estate of Fear in the Pocono Region of Pennsylvania. We went once and enjoyed the experience. Fast forward a little time and we found the movie HELL HOUSE LLC on Amazon and the sequel on SHUDDER last year. We went back. It was still fun, if not more fun because the actors played on some of the sequences from the movies. 

This year, after the third part came out, I was doing research on haunted attraction in the Poconos and noticed the Waldorf Estate of fear offered a one-night-only HELL HOUSE experience. It took place on October 13, 2019 under the hunter's moon. Every hour small groups (fewer than a dozen) was allowed to observe HELL HOUSE, equipped only with a floor plan and a flashlight. 

I don't want to give anything away, but I will tell you some things. The director of the films must be a genius because the place is WAY smaller than you'd expect. Additionally, despite how many times I have seen these movies, NOTHING was where I was expecting it to be. Oh! And you DO get to go into the basement! Beyond that, I will not divulge anything else about this experience other than it was a TON OF FUN and I would highly recommend it for the fans who are able to get to this location. 

More details HERE


0 comments: