Sunday, January 01, 2023

I dont drink..... SURVEY

1. When I'm drunk, I tend to.....
walk into clubs with women on each side.

2. Shots or beers?
A beer with a shot mixed in.

3. Do you have drinking buddies?
All my friends are alcoholics.

4. Do you get Angry?
Only when there is no more alcohol around, and when people give me water and tell me it's vodka.. YOU know who you are!!!

5. Do you puke?
Yeah to make more room for more liquor!

6. After 7 beers how are you?
Looking for another beer!!

7. Your favorite drink is?
Not Metaxa that's for sure!!

8. Tequila does what to you?
It makes me do the worm. Not the actual worm in the bottle..oh just forget it..

9. Vodka makes you?
Turn into a pimp.

11. Do you Pass out?
On occasion.

12. Do you drink girlie drinks?
Only when I am really wasted and I dont know what the hell im doing..Just like in my default pic.

13. Worst drink you have ever had?
A mind eraser..YUK!!!

14.Do you play drinking games?
Yeah , we invented this game at work called toilet pong.

15. Favorite Beer?
Heiny is ok....MMMMMM heiiinnnyyyyy....

16. What is your favorite shot?
Snakebite (Yukon jack with some lime juice)

17. What will you NOT drink?
Didn't I answer this in question 13?

18. Are you a lightweight when it comes to drinking?
Nope I'm an ALKEEE.

20. Do you like frozen drinks?
Straight liquor please.

21. Do you drink liquor straight?
See previous answer.

22. Do you ever drink out of the bottle?
Hell yeah.. Im fucking ghetto.

23. Are you drunk right now?
OFCOARSE!!! You actually think I can clean toilet bowls sober?!?

24. Do you consume more than 2 alcoholic beverages on daily basis?
I drink more than 2 before 10 am..

25. Do you drink a lot of wine?
Wine is for Snots.

26. Whens the last time you drank and what was it?
two minutes ago I took a swig of 151 .

27. Name someone that will repost this?
Mr. Mixali.

28. Ever been streaking while drinking?
I don't call it streaking , it's more like blessing the world with my nakedness.

29. Hot tub/pool naked because of alcohol?
I like to be free as a bird regardless of my blood alcohol level.

30. Failed any college courses due to alcohol alone?
To Tell you the truth , College was a blur.

31. Ever woken up & said "Dude wheres my car?"
I did that this morning. I also said Why the hell am I in this alley and why is this homeless woman sleeping on my shoulder?

32. Ever carried someone up & down the same flight of stairs?
Yeah my coworker this morning. He's a lightweight.

33. Puked in a friend's car?
Yeah, and it's very expensive to re-upholster a car.

39. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
What the hell?? Was the person drunk when they wrote this stupid survey??You asked that in question # 26

40. One emotion that comes to mind when drunk?
Fuck this survey !!! I need a drink!!

0 comments: