Please help Alfred!!!
Dawn in Washington State had to give up one of her pretty ferrets. It turned out he had cancer and required surgery that cost the Ferret Rescue about $500. Here's the site:
http://www.washingtonferret.com/
You can make donations, like I did, via paypal from that site.
Update: 9/25/06
They have collected $300 in donations already!










6 comments:
Cute little guy... unfortunate that he needed surgery.
That's really cool of you to post this Bobby. It makes you think how there are quite a few things we share with animals, including the same diseases. Props to you!
Dawn posted this in a couple hobby forums. It broke my heart because I remembered how it felt to go through that with my pets over the years.
One of our ferrets had horrible tumors.
One of our dogs had heart problems.
One of our turtles suffered a long time from a terrible infection.
I love animals, and our pets rely upon US to keep them healthy. It's our job to do what we can...
...Not only for the animals of this world, but for our fellow man.
I think I will leave this post on top of my blog for a couple days for greater exposure.
Yes, keep this on top. It's a must. My husband and I are all about saving the animals! We watched a seagull get hit by a car and were astonished that the car kept going. We walked over and scooped him up and took him to a bird sanctuary where they were able to save him. People choose to be ignorant...animals are so innocent and loving.
I LOVE this post. However, I do have to admit that I am craving a nice, hot cup of HOFFEE! ;)
I am pleased that I might have helped this poor little guy out in some way.
Indeed, a cup of Hoffee WOULD hit the spot! LOLz
Post a Comment