Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Review Tuesday: TeckNet Bluetooth Wireless Mouse (BM306)

TeckNet Bluetooth Wireless Mouse

I recently decided to buy my first Bluetooth computing device. When I got my first Windows tablet, I found that the touch screen wasn't  always ideal. So I checked AMAZON and found this mouse by Tecknet.

Device Specs:

TeckNet Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, Grey (BM306)
  • Connects directly to Bluetooth-enabled notebooks or PC without the need for a receiver.
  • 12 Month Battery Life, with Battery Indicator light
  • TruWave technology for precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. 3 DPI Selection:2000/1500/1000
  • Works with Bluetooth-enabled computers running Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
  • Mouse Size: 105 x 65 x 41mm, Battery: 1x AA size battery (NOT INCLUDED)
I have only used this mouse with my Windows machines (Win 7, 8.1, 10) and found that it was easily detected and used. It works smoothly and steadily. It isn't choppy nor does it skip. It's a simple, easy to use Bluetooth scroll-mouse that's also pretty inexpensive. I am pleased!

Here it is on AMAZON:
https://www.amazon.com/TeckNet-Bluetooth-Wireless-Mouse-BM306/dp/B000Q7V0W4

0 comments: