Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Listening to: The Time Is Now by Farrad

I recently had the opportunity to give a listen to The Time Is Now by Farrad. This is the debut album from a very enthusiastic artist.

Farrad would best be described as pop / electronic / hip hop / r&b / rock. Nothing is more pleasing to the senses than a proper blending of the styles.

I wish there was one song that I could say stood out, but honestly, I liked all of the nine tracks. The production is great. The layers are perfect. The vocals are top notch. What more do you need for a great album?

There's something so rewarding about reporting on a new act BEFORE everyone else knows. I have no doubt that it won't be long before EVERYONE knows the name Farrad. Give it a listen, you'll be pleased.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link